CAM Training, a division of working at height experts CAM Specialist Support, has launched its 2016/17 range of specialist health, safety and wellbeing training courses for people involved in building cleaning and maintenance.
CAM believes that all too often, the cleaning industry is viewed as being low skilled, due to a lack of understanding about the training that professional cleaners undertake, and says that training is essential to ensure safe working practices and should include health and safety for personal and public protection, all trade relevant regulations and customer service training.
Tim Jones, professional development director at CAM, explained:
“Our safety courses are primarily designed to encourage the appropriate behaviour that underscores a robust safe system of work. Through our expertise and experience, we encourage individuals to make health and safety central to their work so that they can challenge the perception of their industry from within. It is our aim, at CAM Training, to help individuals gain qualifications that, not only formalises competence, but also develops a personal confidence in their own health and safety professionalism.”
Courses offered by CAM Training include:
- IOSH working safely and managing safely
- Chartered Institute of Environmental Health
- Federation of Window Cleaners (FWC) IOSH accredited Cleaning Windows Safely using Water fed poles and Ladder
- Federation of Window Cleaners (FWC) IOSH Risk assessment and method statements for cleaning windows
- CAM also offers bespoke, industry specialised, training to suit its clients’ specific needs