Diversey Care will once again be the event partner for the European Cleaning & Hygiene Awards – the only pan-European awards for the sector which recognise the high standards of excellence in the professional cleaning sector.
Serving customers in over 175 countries, the provider of smart, sustainable solutions for cleaning and hygiene is an ideal fit with the awards. Dr Ilham Kadri, president of Diversey Care, explained:
“Our mission is to create a cleaner, healthier environment. Our association with the European Cleaning & Hygiene Awards demonstrates this commitment and allows us to celebrate the outstanding achievements taking place in the cleaning industry.”
Along with Diversey Care, the awards are supported by Afidamp, Ceris Burns International, Greenspeed, ISSA/Interclean, Truvox International and Werner & Mertz.
Now in their second year, the awards – founded by European Cleaning Journal and organised by Environment Media Group – are open to service providers, manufacturers and distributors in the cleaning and hygiene sector throughout Europe. The awards ceremony will take place on 9 November in Rome.
The award categories are as follows:
- Best Use of Technology by Contractors in their Cleaning Programme
- Commitment to and Investment in Training
- Excellence in Client and Contractor Partnerships
- Distributors Excellence in added value initiatives
- Sustainability – Best practice in Implementing Principles throughout the Business
- Workforce – Excellence in Employee Relationships, Training, Diversity and Inclusion, Rewards Programmes etc
- Best Initiative Raising the Profile and Perception of the Professional Cleaning Sector
- Groundbreaking Technological Innovation of the Year
- Inspirational Leader of the Year
- Greatest Individual Contribution to Driving up Standards within a Cleaning Operation
- Lifetime Achievement Award
Entries are now open via the Awards website.