Following a successful inaugural event in September 2016, this year’s European Cleaning & Hygiene Awards, which recognise the high standards of excellence in the professional cleaning sector across Europe, will be presented at a gala dinner on 9 November 2017 at the Parco Dei Principi in Rome.
The awards, founded by European Cleaning Journal celebrate the achievements of service providers, manufacturers and distributors in the cleaning and hygiene sector throughout Europe. There are a variety of categories, including use of technology, and training and development.
Dr Ilham Kadri, president of Diversey Care, the lead sponsor in 2016, said:
“The inaugural European Cleaning & Hygiene Awards in 2016 demonstrated the outstanding value that the cleaning industry is creating, showcasing truly ground-breaking innovations and initiatives. We hope the 2017 event will be even more successful.”
Entries are now open via the Awards website.
- Best Use of Technology by Contractors in their Cleaning Programme
- Commitment to and Investment in Training
- Excellence in Client and Contractor Partnerships
- Distributors Excellence in added value initiatives
- Sustainability – Best practice in Implementing Principles throughout the Business
- Workforce – Excellence in Employee Relationships, Training, Diversity and Inclusion, Rewards Programmes etc
- Best Initiative Raising the Profile and Perception of the Professional Cleaning Sector
- Groundbreaking Technological Innovation of the Year
- Inspirational Leader of the Year
- Greatest Individual Contribution to Driving up Standards within a Cleaning Operation
- Lifetime Achievement Award