It is the Olympics of the cleaning and FM industry: the 2022 Kimberly-Clark Professional Golden Service Awards is now open for entries until 29 October. For 30 years, these awards have provided outstanding golden opportunities for cleaning companies, facilities companies and in-house cleaning teams to showcase the highest medal-worthy standards of cleaning excellence.
It is a simple and easy three step process to enter and we receive hundreds of entries every year hoping to scoop one of the industry’s most prestigious awards. But why should YOU enter?
Here are five reasons why you should aim for GOLD!
1. Showcase your best work – the awards are an excellent opportunity to showcase your team’s best work, which has never been more important than during the pandemic. Winners will receive substantial publicity with our media partners, and the prestige, respect and credibility of winning a leading British cleaning industry award.
2. Recognise your team’s achievements – the Golden Service Awards shines a spotlight on your team’s achievements and recognises standout employees. The awards for cleaning operative of the year and site supervisor of the year are our most celebrated awards, with the winners receiving champion status and standing ovations at the event itself.
3. Win new contracts to expand your business – Building such prestigious third-party recognition from winning a leading award into your new bids, and contract renewals will differentiate you from the competition, boost your business profile and open doors to expansion and growth.
4. Strengthen relationships with clients & stakeholders – celebrating success together with your clients and stakeholders at the glittering, ceremony will not only create precious memories but strengthen your relationships like nothing else can. There is no better way to demonstrate your best-in-class quality than winning a major industry award.
5. Be a driver of industry standards at this crucial time – every industry needs leaders who will drive standards. By entering and declaring your achievements, you are playing your part in leading and contributing to raising standards.
The 2022 Kimberly-Clark Professional Golden Service Awards entry process is just three easy steps.
First – fill in the simple online form, making sure to include all contact details https://www.goldenserviceawards.co.uk/entering-the-gsa.
Second – prepare an entry submission of max. 1000 words, clearly stating why you should be considered. Entrants for the Cleaning Operative and Supervisor of the Year Awards must provide a submission of up to 500 words.
Third – provide a short client testimonial supporting your entry which simply confirms that your client agrees to your submission.