The European Cleaning & Hygiene Awards 2018 are now open for entries from service providers, manufacturers and distributors across Europe.
There are 11 categories designed to recognise success and reward excellence in the cleaning and hygiene sectors. They are:
- Best use of Smart Technological Solutions by Service Providers
- Commitment to and Investment in Training
- Excellence in Client and Contractor Partnerships
- Distributors Excellence in Added Value Initiatives
- Sustainability – Best Practice
- Workforce – Commitment to Diversity
- Initiative Raising the Profile of the Professional Cleaning Sector
- Technological Innovation of the Year
- Leader of the Year
- Rising Star Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award
The entry form and further information can be found on the Award website: www.echawards.com and entries should be submitted by 20 July 2018.
The winners will be announced at a gala dinner at the 5-star Hotel Palace Berlin – situated in the heart of the City West district – on Thursday 15 November 2018.
Michelle Marshall, Editor of the European Cleaning Journal, said: “The European Cleaning and Hygiene Awards are now in their third year, and they are ever increasingly sought after. We’re delighted to be bringing the awards to Berlin this year for what we’re sure will be another fantastic event. The awards are open to businesses from across Europe so if you think you can demonstrate excellence in any of the categories, we’d encourage you to enter. It could be you being announced as a European champion on 15 November!”