Home / Tag Archives: Textile Services Association (TSA)

Tag Archives: Textile Services Association (TSA)

Textile Services Association joins BCC

The Textile Services Association (TSA) has joined the British Cleaning Council (BCC) as an associate member. The TSA is the trade association for the textile care services industry, which contributes over £1.3 billion in GVA and supports some 28,000 jobs ...

Read More »

Hospitality laundries charge to the rescue of the NHS and care homes

Over thirty hospitality laundries have already signed up to a new certification scheme that will allow them to help the UK’s health and social care system  manage the increasing amount of dirty linens and textiles that is being created by ...

Read More »

Desperate laundries call for urgent help

The laundry industry is in desperate straits. Seventy-five per cent of it is on its knees, because its work has dried up. That’s the 75% that used to look after the hospitality, sports, leisure and similar markets. The other 25% ...

Read More »